Sunday, September 16, 2012

Welcome to my blog "Tales from the Reef"

So here I am, where to start.... I've always been fascinated by the underwater world. When i was younger I loved to read books on sharks, so terrifying but truely wonderful at the same time. The oceans to me were mysterious places and i wanted to know more.... so I followed my dream and after years of study and working in remote beautiful places i finally find myself here, the Maldives, a beautiful country under the sea and above. I have been working here as a Marine Biologist for nearly 3 years and I have seen and experienced so many amazing and beautiful underwater encounters, sharks, turtles, manta rays, beautiful reefs, dolphins, I just never know what I might see next.

This blog will follow my underwater adventures, i will be uploading photos and videos of all the amazing things that i am lucky enough to witness and that i wanted to share with you all. Hopefully you will find it interesting and informative. I am very passionate about what i do and i hope my story will inspire others to follow their dreams.

So here goes...... Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment